Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Night Before Surgery!

It twas the night before surgery, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. OK OK Ok, I won't go there! Well everyone, I am as ready as I am going to be. I have been told to go to bed so that I can rest for tomorrow but I have so much I need to get done. Well, really only a couple of things like taking a shower (cuz who wants to do that at 4am, NOT ME), shaving my legs(critical since people don't want to see a forest, as my husband would say--just kidding, Me NOT HIM!), getting the dog's food ready for 4:30am feeding (they are going to think I am cracked), making sure I have all the papers ready to go, pick out my wardrobe for the day (suit or sweats, what should it be?), taking all my jewelry off (hope the ear holes don't close since there are 7 of them, maybe someone will try to pick me up LOL, I love you Troy!), getting all the stuff ready for the kids (like money to feed them while at the hospital, oh wait they will be sleeping!!), and who knows what else I will come up with (oh, finding those word tiles for Jeremy!).

I have recieved so much support/loves/prayers from various people and boy did/do I need them. So, thank you very much and I will write soon when I am not drugged up and incoherent. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment