Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Countdown is ON!

Well people, the countdown is on! I have 6 more days before I go to surgery. I am waiting for the Dr. to be able to send in my prescription for my antibiotics and pain meds, Wal-Mart seems to think that they are really busy and the fax says so. So, Dr. Kelsall's office is going to keep trying to send it, hope it gets there before next Wednesday as I am sure that Troy does NOT want to take me home without those items waiting for me when I arrive.

I am nervous about the outcome and how long it will take for me too adapt. I am NOT worried about surgery, just don't look forward to puking when I come out of (spelling will be wrong) anasethia. Never fails, however I did hear from people some things to try. NOT, that Lisa didn't help matters when she said, "yea, you will be nauseated anyways due to them inserting it through your round window in your ear which messes with your balance system, so may be dizzy too." NOOOO, I didn't want to hear that!! Thanks Lisa, appreciate that! What else will I hear before the final day? I don't know but I am REALLY excited even though nervous. I seem to go through a variety of emotions, sometimes I wonder how is that possible? To be nervous, excited, apprehensive about puking (who wants to do that?!), all in one person at one time. Guess what, it can happen since it's me!

OK, thanks to my family for wanting to go with me at 5 am in the morning, I'll drive so we get there faster OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment