Friday, March 20, 2009

Home and great news

I got home later thatn I expected on Wed. the 18th. I didnt get home until 9:00ish. I was having a hard time with pain and nausea so we had to work that piece that before Swedish would let me go. I also had realy low blood pressure when I fell asleep. But I did get to come home and not have to stay so that made me happy.

I have been sleeping more than anything right now. I got sick last night and I am thinking it was the cephalexion (antibiotics) that they have me on. SO, I will try again today but if it happens again, I will be calling Dr. Kelsall to if he can use a different antibiotic. The pain has been minimal so far. I am taking Darvset for that but haven't had any today cuz I am waiting for the stomach to settle.

I have about 17 stitche behind my ear and shave spot. Luckliy I have long hair so most people wont see the inscision. OK gotta go, Im getting tired , will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment