Thursday, April 2, 2009

Another Day Another day

Ok, well we are on program three at volume 9 now. It is different than program two by the fact that I have high frequencies back a little more than before. I am going through some ups and downs at the moment and Allison said that I would. But I was thinking nah, not me! WEll, its happening. It seems when I first turn on my implant in the morning, things sound fairly good then as the day wears on, it seems to go down into a lull, like my battery is dying. Which it isn't. Lisa tells me its that my brain is remapping itself and trying to make sense of it all. Well, get to it!! Quit taking so long, damn brain.

I know I know, patience is a virtue, I never said I had much for patience, ask my kids! They will even tell you that. So, while I need to find that virtue somewhere, I am stuck in this lull. Dawn and Lisa are working full time to keep me from going deep into the lull, so I hav to thank them for that.

It jus seems that I am missing out on so many things right now and I only get to participate when people are directly in my vision. So, I hear lots of blah blah blah, then all of sudden there is this person in front of me and I hear them talking ot me. Does that even make sense???? I don't know, its frustating but I WILL WIN!!!

So, I'll talk more tomorrow, I think I am going to make my husband take me out to dinner. Maybe that will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment