Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another program, another program

Hi, I went to see Allison on Mon. and yet got two more new programs. However, these programs are really loud and I don't have to go back for a month!! Anyways, remember when I asked, "Can the highs overpower the lows?" Well in my case they were. Go figure, the power woman all her life still needs to have the power!! Allison did the reflex testing to see where my ceiling levels could be without blowing my head apart and set the implant accordingly. Let me tell you, she added more lows back in and it is starting to sound more normal than before. Not sure if that make sense. She says when I get on program three, it will be even better so we will see in another week and half. She still wants me to wait on the hearing aid so I am still without it. So that is good and bad when I need to hear on the phone though. She wants me to wait before trying to use the phone- so did she say that to get me to use the phone or really wait? I am going to have to think about that. As time continues, I will say that I am feeling very sure That I made the right decision to get my implant, pink and all. Well, I need to go take care of a sick husband and go to bed. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment