Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Last Program this go round

Hey All, I really have forgotten you but man work and kids are taking all my time. I have not been on the computer enough to make a difference except to screw things up. I know tenough to get me in trouble but not enough to get out! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!

Anyways, last program before I go back next Mon. I have lots of high frequencies, therefore my speech is clearing up again. In which I am not slurring my words as bad as I was, thank you Dawn for helping me be aware of that cuz I would never know. Also, I feel that my /s/, /sh/, and /ch/ are becoming more clear. The only question that I have is: can high frequencies override low frequencies? What I mean is that I feel that I am not hearing as well but yet I am--I know confusing that's me?? I asked Lisa but she hasn't answered me yet so I wonder if she got her texts, she has Verizon you know??!! Sometimes she doesn't get anything and I send it again. Maybe she will read this and be able to answer my question.

I am getting better at being able to carry on a conversation without having to directly look at them slowly but its happening. I watched a DVD program that a person made about Special Olympics with CJ, and I was able to pick out some of the songs but not all of them, I think they were rap and I know none of that!! So, that was cool since there were no singers to lip read just a slide show of pictures of all the kids. It was cool to watch.

BUT I just feel that I am missing something and not sure what it is. You know its like that recipe that you thought you knew but its missing something when you taste it? It's good but not how it should be, that is where I am at. I still go through the phase where my brain kinda goes into low mode to get ready to reboot, another words I don't hear jack crap, then all of sudden I am hearing everything again. Its really wierd how that happens and I think whew where am I and when did I come back???

So thats where I am at, I will let you know more later before I go in on Monday if it gets better. Good night y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment