Thursday, February 26, 2009

Confusion and Uncertainthy

I have been debating if I should write now or later when I have more information to tell you. Well, I decided to write now and later so that you all know where I am heading. Remember the bloodwork that I had to do (all 6 or however many vials) well it came back with me having Auto-immune disease hearing loss, therefore I am meeting with Dr. Kelsall today. It is my understanding from the nurse/secretary that he wants me to try steroids to see if it will improve my hearing. WHOOO! Talk about a letdown when I heard that message. I am not really wanting to do steriods for obvious reasons so I am armed with my questions and my husband, Troy, to see how the discussion will start and end. I am thinking of the worse case scenario as people tell me, that's what humans do BUT I may be overreacting also. I have not slept well, been cranky at home, and anxious as of now.

So for future details, tune in later tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment