Thursday, July 16, 2009

UPDATE AND ONLY 4 DAYS LATER

Hello All, I went to see Allison on Monday. It was a good visit, I don't have to back now for 3 months unless something happens. So, giving you fair warning if I don't write much in the next couple of months. Please understand that I go back to work on August 10th, WAIT I am still working, uugghh! This darn summer school but it will help to pay for the cruise that we are all going on in March on Spring Break Yea something to look forward too. Anyways, back to my visit with Allison, went well. All of my electrodes are still working so I don' t think I will have any malfunctions there whew!!! I had to do another hearing test with sentences and words. Well I got 100% on the sentences and 60% (15/25 words) on the words. BUT I was getting the words with only 1 letter wrong like lug for mug, noose for neice, doll for dull, etc. its harder without any context to help me figure it out. I do know that Allison said it should get better by the next visit as I keep working on listening.
On a side note, there is a new processor coming out in the next couple of months so I may be a candidate for getting the new processor which is smaller than the one I have now. So I will find out if I can be part of the trial run which would be cool. I think that I will get pink again. I like my pink processor ALOT!!! But then again that's me! Talk to you all soon. If you would like to get a hold of me sooner, email or call me. Bye Great Grandma and Glen ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment