Monday, July 6, 2009

Hello Hello Hello

I did not wait so long to come to y'all this time. Yea for me to remember! Anyways, went to see Dr. Kelsall on Thursday of last week just for a check up on the surgery inscision and stuff. All is well, he asked if I would do it again and I said of course. It has been challenging but great. Its all work for me which is fine by me, keeps me on my toes. He did tell me somehting that would be really cool, if I decdie to the other ear. This week he was doing the 5th surgery on a new implant/ hearing aid hybrid. So, the hearing aid part would get all the low tones and the implant part would get all the high tones. That would be so cool!!!! So that could be the next thing for me in a year or so, we will see how things are going. For me to have high tones in both ears may drive me crazy but it would be worth it, don't you think??? Well I go see Allison the third week of July so I will have more information and how things are going then. I will let you know that I definately could tell that I have not been listening to the radio for the last 4 months, went to the Bucky Covington and Blake Shelton concert and had a hard time understanding what they were singing. didn't have a hard time hearing, it was sooooo loud, OMG. Oh well, we will see how it goes when we go to Def Leppard in August. Talk to you later folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment